Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

hmmm

i just read my last blog and i realized
1.  am lazy
2.  i give up easily
3.  i think i write ok

so i am motivated more than before AGAIN. (this is becoming a familiar road by the way).

i wonder why when i finally find love i get to like someone thats not  for me. meaning he is out of ma reach and in tune with someone else(no forth finger tie though but same difference).

new-ays am here. missing love and missing me and every naughty and good stuffs i used to represent.

am still here. waiting for another HIM to come and " sweep me off ma feet" because my greatest challenge is that i love love more than should be wise or sensible.

ok i just realized this is all gibberish but pride wont let me erase em away because this is a small feat i just conquered.

am outta here with my whatever it is within my thighs. * sighs

No comments:

Post a Comment