Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another Shot

Its so embarrassing when you set out on something and in less than no time,
Your aim gives you a wicked grin because its smartly slipped off your grasp.
Last time I was here was last year and all I could do was a shameful few very
Lines. Now its not about who reads it or not(would be nice if its read though)
But its about the target I set out for myself to achieve.
Once again, as normal and humanly lazy as I am, I have conviniently
Evaded the task I asked of myself.
Enough wailing already. Let's see how far I last this time before I bolt
Towards the door again.
This year from the looks of things(well if the start justifies the end neways)
Its going to be a happy year for me. Things I only imagined are just falling
Into very pleasant places its amazing. God has been good or is it that I have
Been more so he has found a reason to be more too? Dunno but that's a conversation
With myself for another day.
Am loving my photography classes so much and I can't honestly wait to be out there
Clicking away.
I hope I come back here again pretty soon. Missing you already but I gotta run now. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment